I’m getting back to the BPA alphabet I promise. But here are a few random things you might not know about me. Share any of these?
- In another life I would be an archaeologist. Digging up the past is simply fascinating.
- I adore tiny homes. Oh my goodness they are so compact and efficient and cozy.
- I can play the drums. I taught myself when I was in nursing school. I never play anymore though.
- Light blue is my favorite color. it has been for years. I can’t get enough of it!
- I hate being cold. I never complain about summer heat because I despise winter’s cold so much.
- Cleaning out the fridge is my least favorite chore. Ugh. Enough said.
- I am left-handed. Most things I do as a leftie, especially things the are precise like writing, shooting and using a knife. I bowl right-handed though.
- When I was growing up I wanted 7 children. I’m not sure why but it sounded like the perfect number. I have four children and I’m perfectly okay with that even number.
- I am an introvert. Being alone re-energizes me. I enjoy people but crowds really sap my energy.
- I enjoy singing. Especially in choirs and ensembles. Harmonizing is really fun and I have an ear for it.
Do you have a similar list? leave a link in the comments!