- Unity. People who pray together grow closer.
- Teaching. It’s a great opportunity to teach your child (and learn yourself) how to hear from God.
- God says to. We are commanded to “pray without ceasing.”
- Altruism. We think of the needs of others and not our own.
- Peace. We know we have taken our needs to God and He is taking care of things in His time.
- Perspective. We are concerned with what God is doing all over the earth, not just in our own backyard.
- Contentment. It brings satisfaction and lessens our need for “stuff” and allows us to just “be.”
June 17, 2010