Portable teacher’s desk

These little craft caddies are so handy. Since we usually have school at the table and the desk is in the other room, I put together all the little things that I need through the day. Some things in this cute caddy:

• glue sticks
  • stapler
  • 3 hole punch
  • reward stickers
  • E-Z grader & red pen
  • Dry Wipe markers, eraser & cleaner
  • Sticky notes
  • brads & paper clips
  • tape
  • hole reinforcements
  • scissors
  • small Bible

I also created a paper caddy with an accordion folder. In there I have all kinds of papers and handouts. It’s grab-and-go easy. These two little tools make homeschooling a little easier for us.

This entry was posted in Creative Homeschool and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Portable teacher’s desk

1. TaderDoodles (Lisa B) says:

Whoo Hoo! I’ve been redoing our school stuff, just made the girls some portable desks and I am so excited to see this! Now Momma can have her own portable desk!

Thanks, I love this and I already have one of these being totally underutilized!
    .-= TaderDoodles (Lisa B)´s last blog ..Revamping Our Homeschool, Part Three – Their Portable Desks =-.

2. Nikki says:

I really like this idea! We do a lot of fun day trips in the summer with the children and this would be fun to take along for our nature sketches we try and do!
    .-= Nikki´s last blog ..All About Spelling ~ Beehive Reader =-.

3. Renae says:

Great idea! Those things all end up on our table anyway. That would make them so much neater.
    .-= Renae´s last blog ..Inexcusable =-.

4. Renae says:

P.S. Where did you find that caddy? I haven’t seen those. Are they for scrapbooking?
    .-= Renae´s last blog ..Inexcusable =-.

5. Victoria says:

I have one of these bursting at the seems with my personal art supplies. You can get these at Micheals or any hobby store that has scrapbooking supplies. It literally holds a ton of things with little pockets and zippered pockets all around it. I also noticed they have a miniture version of this that would be perfect for small hands. I have planned to pick up another small one on my next visit to the hobby store. At the moment my little one is using a small tool box for crayons and art supplies but it does not work as well.

6. admin says:

I got it a Hobby Lobby. They have a ton of different sizes. It’s sold for scrapbooking but you can use it for all kinds of projects.

7. admin says:

Love that idea! Everyone can have their own nature caddy with pencils, a small sketch book, a magnifying glass, whatever you think you may need. We even have one of those little magnifiers that you put a rock, leaf or bug in and you can see it magnified from all sides.

8. admin says:

Hope it works well for you! It was such an “I can’t believe I didn’t do this before” idea. I love those!

9. Summer says:

I love this caddy! Now I have got to find one. ♥

10. Anna-Marie says:

Most any craft store has them. Wal-Mart does too, I believe. If you do it let me know!